Student visa Subclass 500 permits a person from the age of 6 to study a course that is more than 3 months in duration. This is a multiple entries visa allowing you to travel in and out of Australia and will be valid for up to five years relying on the type of course and the course duration.
You can enroll your children in primary school in Australia however, they must be at least 6 years old. You can enroll them in Years 1 to 4, but they will only be granted a student subclass 500 for a maximum of 2 years. You or your partner or a relative must accompany them as their guardian (click here to find out more about the Student Guardian visa), otherwise, you have made appropriate welfare arrangements for them until they turned 18. If you’re not accompanying them as a student guardian, their school is going to be required to issue a CAAW letter to verify alternative welfare arrangements are made.
Benefits Of Having Student Visa Subclass 500
- The holder of the scholar visa can work and study in Australia throughout the duration of the course. There is an advantage of working 40 hours per fortnight during the course and full time during the varsity break.
- The applicants may apply for a long-term or short-term visa.
- There is no specific age to use for the scholar visa but there are special conditions if you’re under 18 years aged.
- By holding the scholar visa, you get proper to get the official Diploma, Bachelor Degree, or Master’s Degree that’s recognized by the Australian educational framework. This certificate will assist you in getting sponsorship from an Australian employer or business.
- If you’ve studied for two years at the upper educational level, then you’ll get the benefit to use for the Post-graduate visa.
- The applicant can include the family or the partner on the appliance of the visa.
Eligibility Criteria For Visa Subclass 500
- Before entering Australia you want to have overseas student health cover(OSHC).
- You must be below 18th years aged to urge a student visa subclass 500.
- Need to prove that you simply are going to be financially ready to stay and survive in Australia.
- Provide proof of your English language skills.
- You want to not have debt from any Australian agencies or governmental body.
- You should not have any criminal records in your corresponding country.
- You must be a genuine entreat.
- You want to not have any visa cancellation history.
If you are keen to apply for the visa subclass 500, you can contact our MARA registered migration agent Adelaide. We are professional in this and have a very professional team of visa agents who will better assist you to get your visa in a hassle-free manner. So contact us at any time without any hesitation, we will be grateful to assist you.